“Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.”– David Cameron
Now that Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is in full swing, I can finally talk about it without being considered that ‘crazy Christmas lady’. (Is that a thing? If it is, I definitely qualify!)
I love myself a great Christmas story, from elf, to Rudolph, to classic Hallmark Christmas Movies. But, what I love more then Christmas movies?!
You guessed it!
Yes, I love the cliche coming home for Christmas and falling in love stories that all end the same! Will I act surprised when small town girl turned big time comes home for Christmas and falls for the small town baker instead of the hot shot CEO?
I absolutely will!
With all of that! I will leave you with my December, Christmas reading list!
- Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe by Melissa De La Cruz
- 25 Days til Christmas by Poppy Alexander
- Kiss Me In Christmas by Debbie Mason
- The Shack by William P Young
- Christmas Comes To Cedar Cove by Debbie Macomber
- One Day In December by Josie Silver
- Winter In Paradise by Elon Hilderbrand
Let me know some books on your December Christmas reading list in the comments!
For more book fun follow my Instagram @thatbook_chick
Happy Reading and Merry Christmas 🎄